These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, BodyCoreStrength and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and BodyCoreStrength may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant BodyCoreStrength a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. BodyCoreStrength reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and BodyCoreStrength express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall BodyCoreStrength, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. BodyCoreStrength, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent BodyCoreStrength from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
BodyCoreStrength is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The BodyCoreStrength is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between BodyCoreStrength and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Israel for the resolution of any disputes.
These terms and conditions have been generated at Terms And Conditions Sample.com.
If one or more of the items you received are damaged, different or not working, you will be protected by this guarantee.
Within 3 days of receiving the product, contact us with a photo or video showing the issue and whether you want a refund or replacement
We will need from you:
- A photo or video showing the issue.
- A photo of the shipping label and original packaging.
- To tell us if you prefer a refund or replacement.
We will review your claim and contact you if we need more information.
If approved, we will arrange a refund or a replacement of the defective product, and you may be asked to return it. We will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.
Will I need to send you the item back?
Only high-value products need to be returned. “High value” is determined by our customer service team and it usually refers to items worth $70 or more. If the item is not high value then you do not need to return it and can keep the faulty product.
If we ask you to return the product we will discuss with you the most cost-effective way to return it to us and give you full instructions including our return shipping address. If we ask you to return a DOA item, we are responsible for paying the return shipping fees.
Do I need to return all its components or just the faulty part?
Unless agreed otherwise, you should return the item as well as its original packagings and all its accessories, like batteries, cables, chargers, and similar ones. If one component, accessory or spare part is missing, we will ask you to pay for it.
Return a DOA (dead on arrival) item
Within 90 days (from the date of shipment)
Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price up to a maximum of $40.
If the products malfunctions (except for reasons caused by incorrect usage and accidental or intentional damage) within 90 days after shipment, you can return the product back to us. Once we receive and approve the return a full refund or replacement will be offered and a shipping cost reimbursement will be issued when you provide us with a receipt of the shipping charges you paid to send it back to us (the tracking number of the return package or a screenshot of the shipping receipt).
The return shipping fee should be less than 35% of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40(USD). We will cover the actual postage (according to the receipt you provided). If the return shipping fee exceeds the limit above, please contact our customer service for a further confirmation.
After 90 days and within 180 days from shipment
After receiving the defective item, we will forward it to our repair center. The shipping fees both ways will be covered by us.
If the item stops working after 90 days from its shipment, you can still return it and we will forward it to the manufacturer for a repair or a replacement. We can arrange a refund or a free replacement.
The reimbursement of the return shipping fees will cover 35% of the price of the item up to a maximum cost of $40. We will notify you by e-mail of any expected repair costs.
After 180 days from shipment
We will not accept requests for a refund or a replacement after 180 days from shipment.
Please contact our customer service for more information.
Return incorrect item received
If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:
- Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
- Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;
Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.
Return unsatisfactory products
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return a product within 3 days after delivery to receive a replacement or a refund of its price minus the shipping fees. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways.
Please ensure to return the item with its original packaging and accessories in the same condition as when you received it.
How can I return the defective?
Please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
Below are some further suggestions and important reminders:
- Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request.
- After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt. if we can not receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives at us.
- Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place this order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer’s expense.
- You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request.
- If you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid selecting an express mail service like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, and similar ones.
- We can arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item.
- If you refuse delivery of a parcel due to import duties or taxes, you assume all liability for all costs involved in returning the item to us.
- You are also liable for any import duties or taxes incurred during the return process.
- Please place a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request)
- your order number.
- the product ID or name and the quantity.
- a short description of the problem occurred with this product.
We reserve the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy.